1. Selection. If you lease streaming movies from instant online movies or DVDs by email providers in general, you have access to anywhere from a few thousand to 80,000 movies and TV titles to choose from. Your video store probably can not hold a match with this kind of selection.
2. Availability. In all but rare exceptions, the movie you want is always available. Most DVDs by courier services have hundreds of copies of individual titles of movies in hand. Streaming services such as Netflix flash movies have no limit on the number of subscribers see individual movie titles. If you rent movies online, your favorites are almost always available.
3. Save. When you lease DVD movies online through courier services, which often have subscription plans that allow multiple DVD rentals, some even have unlimited, per month for monthly fees as low as $ 5.95. Even if you only rent movies online only twice a month, it is already early. Services with instant video streaming, typical plans run about $ 8 per month or, if you choose to hire a provider like iTunes or YouTube, you usually pay $ 0.99- $ 3.99 per movie rental online. While it may be close to what you currently pay for on your video store, you should consider items 1 and 2 (selection, availability) and, most importantly, point 4 is “convenience.”
4. Convenience. Your local video store or convenience store will never be so easy for you when you rent movies online. In a nutshell – shopping online from your computer, tablet or TV, you will not need to leave the house for movie night. And movie rental providers online are open 24 hours 7 days 24 and 7, which means you can rent movies online anytime, day or night, from anywhere. Instant video streaming services allow you to choose a movie and start watching right away. DVD by mail will provide movies to your mailbox, free of charge, in 1 to 3 days.
5. There are no late fees – never! It’s a big one for me and maybe for you too. When you rent movies online streaming instant video services, you usually have up to 30 days to start watching the movie and 24 to 48 hours to see it as often as you want. Once this period of time, the rent is automatically removed from your rental library. If you rent movies from an unlimited subscription provider like Netflix, there is no limit to the number of times you are watching a movie and you will never remember to come back. In DVD mail, they have no expiration or end dates. Instead, they usually put a limit on the number of DVDs you can rent both. You can hire them for days, weeks or months and return them when you are done. This is especially convenient when renting children’s movies, we all know, that you could watch the same movie several times a day for several days.
6. Examine. Your local video store usually have a wall or section dedicated to new versions. The rest of your catalog is organized alphabetically or by gender or not. Searching for movie titles can take hours if you are undecided. By renting movies online, all providers offer easy-to-use websites that allow you to search for movies in alphabetical order, by genre, by year, by the director, by the actor, by grade onwards. Select a movie to watch online is a breeze.
7. TV series and special genres. I know that kind of falls in “Selection”, but the fact is that most of the smaller video stores do not have the seasons of their favorite television programs. And usually do not have a lot of foreign language films, documentaries or dark films.
8. Interactive features. One good thing about renting movies online while browsing your provider’s website is the ability to view trailers, read reviews and many other viewers also offer a suggestion feature that will provide similar titles to check you out.
9. Flexibility. When you rent movies online for download or you can instantly see, you have a multitude of options regarding the devices. You can watch TVs compatible with Internet, BluRay players, video game consoles like Wii – Xbox – PS3, PC, Mac, tablets and other handheld devices. While all services do not allow you to broadcast on all these devices, but you can not simply watching TV.
10. Options. Most small towns or districts may have only a couple of video rental stores where they are chosen and most with more or less the same selection and price. When renting movies online, you have more options available to you. You are free to choose a DVD by mail or instant supplier of the film distribution and if you do not like your selection or service, you can try other suppliers. None of them have long-term contracts that bind you to their service.