The choice of a favorite actor is inevitably controversial, partial and open to criticism. However, this does not prevent movie fans from choosing a favorite. Everyone has a right to their opinion and the right to be different with me, and they have a favorite actor of my choice.
With all these warnings, he will announce them, Marlon Brando as my favorite actor. In the twentieth century, we are separated to choose when you want to choose a favorite actor. There is an excess of quality. At least a dozen names come to mind with ease, Laurence Olivier, Ralph Richardson, Alec Guinness, John Geilgud, Richard Burton, James Cagney, Charles Laughton, Gregory Peck, James Dean, and a multitude of other players are also serious candidates For the title of the best player of the century.
However, I prefer Marlon Brando compared to others in the above list, should be rejected results for the following reasons:
1. actor Marlon Brando was an actor, obsessed with the method of action.
2. He radiated a brutal sensuality on the screen that no one else seems to have.
3. Crossed any variety of roles in his long and illustrious career.
4. He was perhaps the most charismatic player of the 20th century.
5. His performance as much as a hero, actor of character or even in a short film has left an indelible mark on the public.
6. His role as Captain Bligh in Rebellion on board or the role of Don Vito Corleone in The Godfather is unsurpassed for today.
7. His performance in The Law of Silence was undoubtedly the most intense performance staged by any actor on the big screen.
8. Although, like any other player, who also acted in a series of mediocre and forgettable films, his performance even in movies was remarkable.
9. His performance as renamed Col. Walter Kurtz in Apocalypse Now is still going to define his career role despite his brief appearance.