In general, people hardly think of a theater actor when they saw the actor or heard of someone who wants to be an actor. Most people immediately think of the big screen and the unbalanced Hollywood reception, with movie actors outside the expensive and luxurious limousines stopped and opened the door so that the actors could intervene in the famous red carpet. Yes, this is also a great actor, but what about the stage actor? What about the actors who turned to them every night to their audiences in a theater? What about actors who almost never reaches the level of ownership of actor stars, but in many cases more talent and deserve than other people who deserve it? If you are interested in becoming a great theater actor, read on and find out what you should look for.
The differences between theater and film Actor
The difference between these two types of actors is obvious, let’s talk about them here. On the one hand, there are theater actors, who should know things like supports, and should always think about their performance in real time. On the other hand, film actors generally have fewer things to think about or worry about, because the director can always say ‘Cut!’, And the actor can perform their scenes again. Much more difficult to be a theater actor, as this is a job that is more demanding and more difficult, both mentally and physically.
So, what should you remember all the time?
Here is a list of things to keep in mind in order to be a great stage actor:
1. Study and learn – you must make sure that you have studied at university or acting school is good, and you should make sure that you never stop learning, no matter how old you are.
2. Read – Try to memorize as many characters as possible, and try to read as many characters as possible. By doing this, you will have a better chance of getting a good job.
3. Be Prepared – When it comes to acting and listening, preparation is something that should not be forgotten. If you are ready for an audition and also your game, you will become a true professional.
4. Train – You should always train because the act is a gift that can be lost without proper training. So, do not always rely on your talent, but always trying to improve.
5. Know Your Strengths and Weaknesses – If you know your strengths and weaknesses, you will be able to accentuate the first and last disguise, and this is the perfect recipe for success.
So that’s it. Yes, you will always have to know what are the flanges of the feet are accustomed as well as different types of stage curtains, but the real recipe for success lies in the five tips we mentioned above!